Notice on Adjusting Execution Method of Issuer Service Agreement (SHCH  No. 80)
In order to enhance efficiency of opening issuer accounts and promote service level of Shanghai Clearing House (hereinafter the SHCH), SHCH hereby adjusts method of signing Issuer Service Agreement and makes the following notice on relevant issues:
1. SHCH has published PDF formats of Issuer Service Agreement, Service Agreement for Issuer of Negotiable Certificate of Deposit, and Service Agreement for Issuer of Large-Denomination Certificate of Deposit affixed with seal (see Appendix 1 to 3, and collectively, hereinafter the Issuer Service Agreements), Declaration and Commitments for Agreement Execution (see Appendix 4 to 6, and hereinafter referred to as signature page collectively) on its official website (www.shclearing.com) and has applied to Notary Public Office for evidence preservation notarization for such published contents.
2. When applying for opening issuer account, issuer shall download and print text and signature page of PDF Issuer Service Agreement from SHCH website, and fill in relevant information in “Party B” section on signature page. After signing and affixing such Agreement, the issuer shall submit it together with other materials for opening account to SHCH.
3. Issuer should retain a complete copy of Issuer Service Agreement. Where so-retained version is different from the Agreement version published on SHCH website, the version published on website shall prevail.
4. Issuer Service Agreement(s) signed before announcement of this notice shall continue being valid.
If you have any questions, please contact us via 021-23198686.
1. Issuer Service Agreement
2. Service Agreement for Issuer of Negotiable Certificate of Deposit
3. Service Agreement for Issuer of Large-denomination Certificate of Deposit
4. Declaration and Commitment for Agreement Execution (for Ordinary Issuer)
5. Declaration and Commitment for Agreement Execution (for Issuer of Negotiable Certificate of Deposit)
6. Declaration and Commitment for Agreement Execution (for Issuer of Large-denomination Certificate of Deposit)
Shanghai Clearing House
June 30, 2016